Friday 1 February 2013

My Poster Draft - Frankie

My First Poster Draft
 
There are a few aspects of the poster that we have not yet decided on and information that I don't yet know, therefore I have attempted to work around these issues.
For example as we do not yet have a title, I have simply written 'Christmas Film', and have only written 'tagline', as we have not yet decided on a tag line for our film.
I am also planning to choose a better font for our title, from the site 'dafont'.

Overall i am quite happy with this poster design, but there are defiantly some parts that we need to work on!

1 comment:

  1. There are some good features here - the image is interesting for example - but the title needs to run across the page, and the ratings need to be arranged properly. There is no justification here either (the image and texts need to be aligned). Each of you should have had a draft poster but this seems to be the only one posted?

    ReplyDelete