Saturday 19 January 2013

Jennifer's letter to Father Christmas - Mia and Jack

Dear Santa,

What I would realy realy like for Christmas the most is the new DS in purple and the new Zhu Zhu pets game. I think I should get this bicause I have been realy good this year and it would be my favorite present I have ever got. Another present I would like is some new dressing up clothes. My favorate thing to dress up as is a princess so I would be so happy if I could dress up as a princess for Christmas day. I also realy want a new dolls house with a blue roof wich can fit my Barbies in. And the last thing I hope to get is a big fluffy teddy bear which I can sleep with at night.

From Jennifer :)



We thought adding that she wanted 'a big fluffy teddy bear' at the end of the letter would be appropriate as in the morning shots of Christmas day we are filming shots of Jennifer opening unwrapping a toy bear. She sounds very enthusiastic in the letter but when we film the morning scene she will not look phased by the teddy bear despite the fact she asked for it because she is still confused and disturbed by what she saw the evening before.

No comments:

Post a Comment